"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Saturday, July 17, 2010

100 Faces #5, #6, #7, and #8

le sigh..

I was hoping to get started on a mural in my friend's new apartment today. But, I gots no idea where he is. So, here's more drawings instead!--->


A piece from a few months ago. We were working on shading techniques in my drawing 101 class.


Link, from Zelda. One of my most favorite video game characters. Work in Progress... We'll see how far I take it. It might even get colored!


Something I did a few days ago. I saw some guy with almost this exact pose. He was intensely studying the bulletin board at work. Anyways, I kind of made this up based on that guy.


A really simple line art doodle. I think he kind of looks like Zac Efron. Not my intention though hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work. We want more. Update. Update. Update. Update...

    ReplyDelete