"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fresh Start>>>> *happy dance*

After a leave of absence and debating about the demands of blogging, I've decided... WHAT THE HECK! :) If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. Besides, it gives me the opportunity to write, of which I love to do.

What you've missed------>

I CLIMBED MT. WASHINGTON!!!:

With my friend's Chris and Teri Goyette (center rear and center front respectively), and Chris's friend's: Chris and Shane.

Flights to and fro (NH to UT):


Trip to Jackson Hole, WY:

Fairly spontaneous trip with my roommate Jordan Smotherman, her family, and one of my other roommates, Maria Bustamante. Mainly they deck out their lives with deer antlers in "deer" old Jackson Hole... Most interesting.

Tryouts for the Disney Internship in Salt Lake City!!:

Unfortunately, I didn't get a character part (the point of the tryout) and I didn't get the letter that said YES! I received the "sorry to inform you..." poo. Hahaha which means I just get to try again next year!

Hanging out with my buddy Joel Acker before he left for a two-year mission!:

I tried out the Lava Hot Springs in Lava Hot Springs, ID with him, his brother Josh, and his brother J.J's family.

Danny Drysdale's wedding at the Logan temple:

It was more than beautiful and fairly funny considering I stayed at their home just the week before in order to make it to the Disney tryouts on time. THEN I hung out with Joel, he showed me Salt Lake City at night and Ensign Peak, then Lava Hot Springs the next day on the way back up to school! Best weekend in a long time.

New Year's at Trina's and Charlie's:

So, so fun and ridiculous!! Long lost friend's that are now... NEW lost friends!

Heading to Newport, Oregon at 2am:

Funny, short version of the story---> I was invited to the African Awareness Society by my old roommate, Karen, where we were then invited to go watch a movie at her friend Cecil's apartment. We went and were then invited (re-invited in her case) to go to Newport, Oregon with Cecil and another friend, David, of whom was going in order to visit his girlfriend/future wife. Soooo... 11pm and Karen and I rush to pack, get back to Cecil's and OFF WE GO!!

Oregon... Where I met Johnny Depp!!:

Just kidding... I wish. We visited the wax museum next to the Ripley's museum and there were celebrities galore! Although,I managed a fairly convincing shot, eh?

For now, that is plenty. Since the Oregon trip was so recent, it seems necessary to catalog it further... Eventually.

Until tomorrow!

Song of the day: "September"- Earth, Wind and Fire

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You've been a busy girl! Have fun. Study hard. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete