"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Monday, May 24, 2010

Material Girl.

So, I ran across a project of mine from a little waays back... Fused plastic-bag bag. It was one of the most interesting things I'd created in a long time.

This is the link I used for instruction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oddEWnj7X0

Although the directions are for making a laptop case, this was the simplest step by step fusing process I could find. I ended up making it up as I went along to create my handbag pattern but, I was pleased with the results. Considering I had no clue what I was doing!

It was a FABULOUS project and I really want to make another tomorrow. I'm going to have to brainstorm tonight, for a new (and better) pattern.

Oh, how I wish, I wish it'll be as cute as THESE!--->




I'll post pictures tomorrow of what I come up with AND le original!

Aaaand I'm off to watch the new Shrek movie with the family!

BON VOYAGE!

Song of the day---> "Lift Me Up"- Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment