"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tippy-Toes



Don't you just love ballet?

It's one of the most beautiful talents. I hope that someday I can take classes.

My friend Reba was in a ballet last night. She performed in a small group, although, she clearly outshone every other girl with her mile-long legs... *sigh...

At the end of the performance, her sister, Tabbi, won a scholarship to the same ballet school and will be taking ballet classes all next year. She'd make a lovely ballerina alongside Reba. I couldn't be happier for them!




Well... Maybe I can always get myself some ballet slippers and MAKE my own tutu. TEEHEE!

Until tomorrow! My laptop has gone kapoot. AND I have a family yardsale to attend to!

Song of the day- "Especially in Michigan"- Red Hot Chili Peppers

1 comment: