"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Things I NEED...

THIS TAYLOR JACQUARD SHEATH DRESS!!!--->


<---Me



















<---Nordstrom model














Funny how we have the same skin tone... Also, note that I am obviously shorter and MUCH curvier than her. Anyways, I LOVE this dress.

THIS DREAM HOME--->



No, I'm serious. It's a hobbit house. And it rocks my world!!

Inspiration comes from this house that I've driven by several times a month, for the past 14 years, AND from the book, By The Banks of Plum Creek from the Little House on the Prairie series.

THIS BOOKCASE--->



What better to display my knick-knacks and extensive book collection with?

THIS MAHOGANY CHAISE--->



I always fancy a nap... And who can resist a lovely Victorian piece of furniture?

THIS VEHICULAR OBJECT--->



Ahhh... I can already smell the open road. The interior, of course, will be gypsy-fied with sheer, beaded curtains, a comfy sofa, many books, various tea essentials, and my guitar... of which, will one day be strung and played. ^^



Song of the day---> "Good Vibrations"- Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your list! You should buy the dress (you wear it better than the model) and get the vw. I'm guessing if you wait around, your dream house will become available or you will be rich and famous enough in your own right to build your own! I'm so getting the wall o' books, but you can keep the fainting couch. I always wanted one until I lay down on one. It was most uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete