"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Monday, June 7, 2010

Lineage.


"SNYDER" (from the German, SCHNEIDER)- One who makes outer garments; a tailor. From the German verb "schneiden," meaning to cut. SCHNIEDER is a German variant spelling, while SNYDER, SNIDER, and SNEIDER are Dutch spellings of this surname.

I've found my calling in life! Kidding. I LOVE to sew and make things but, it's hardly my forte and it isn't what I wish to do for a living. Although, I would certainly love to keep it as a hobby!

Now, I have many MANY patterns. But, I'm (perhaps unfortunately?) a fan of "winging" it. My ultimate plans for the summer are to complete several sewing endeavors which may or may not include--->


A VERY 50's dress.


Perhaps a skirt or vest or bag made out of one of the yummy floral patterned fabrics by Liberty of London.


And various pillows but, I'm most excited about attempting an animal pillow or two! Isn't he just adorable? *le sigh*

Song of the day- "You Can't Hurry Love" -Phil Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment