"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweet Tooth



My beauteous apple pie... YUM. I tried out a new crust recipe which, left it exceedingly pale until I broiled some sugar on top. So, it's a perfect crust (minus the natural brownness) and it has that golden glow to it... I couldn't be prouder!

Well, once I start baking, it's hard to stop, ya see?


Jammy thumb cookies. And they're pink.

Delicious...
and unrepatable. Since, I tend to make up recipes. Especially when it comes to cookies.

I made them for my parents anniversary today.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MUMMY AND DAD!

Song of the day---> "Take Me Home Tonight"- Eddie Money (Don't you just LOVE Ronnie Spector?)

Also, our peonies are OUT--->

1 comment:

  1. The cookies were wonderful, I'm bummed we didn't get any of the pie and I'm sooo glad you got a peony picture as I didn't.

    ReplyDelete