"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Castles.


Once again, I've planned my wedding. Over the years my color palatte has morphed from blue and green, to purple, green, and brown. I've discovered that there are a lot more flowers I love with a purple color scheme; and that's fine by me.

FOR EXAMPLE--->

---lavender---


---hydrangeas---


---asters---


Pretty, huh?

I like the idea of chocolate brown being my base. Pretty pics to inspire my reception... Although, there will definitely be MORE green, and bits of purple. Sheer ribbons and tall candles and twinkle lights... *le sigh








I've always loved the idea of an outdoor reception underneath a canopy of twinkle lights... *le sigh again

My ACTUAL wedding (here's the kicker) will be in a castle. I don't know which one exactly but, since I'm LDS (Mormon), I believe in eternal marriage, that can only be achieved through the exchanging of vows within an LDS temple. Thankfully, they're located all over the world!




So many to choose from...

Song of the Day- "Come on get Higher"- Matt Nathanson

2 comments: