"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Favorite Natural Disaster :3


As a kid, besides the (apparently) MILLIONS of times I watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, I distinctly remember watching Twister very often. It just FASCINATES me!! Tickles m'fancy!


It's just, in my natural disasters class, we are split into groups and each group presents for twenty minutes on a specific disaster. We are the ONLY group with a tornado which makes me SOOOOO felicitous!! So, my mind is on 'nado's at the moment.


Yes. Yes, that IS New York and little Miss Liberty.

Songgggg!----> "Twistin' the Night Away"- Sam Cooke

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it was about a million times. Hahahaha I am also fond of nature study and wish I could be taking your natural disasters class. Reminds me of my geology class from a few years back. Great fun. Perfect song! : )

    ReplyDelete