"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

"Painters are almost all Don Quixotes"

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Things You've Missed

My first (sort of) "date" of the semester! I made dinner for a pre-vet. 2.24.2011

Ok, so, this wasn't the "exact" dinner but, I DID make grilled porkchops with a cinnamon apple glaze, mashed potatoes, Rhodes rolls (my mum's fave!), steamed broccoli, and strawberry icecream for dessert!

Pond Skimming! 2.25.2011




One of the best events of winter semester! Basically, participants go flying down a 50ft or so ramp on either ski's, snowboard, or tube into a pool of freezing water, all to entertain the adoring public!

Snowshoe Trip 10a-3p 2.26.2011



With all the physical exertion it takes (thank goodness for break time!) I still came out all smiles. It was fun and pretty relaxing.



Blood Drive 10a 3.4.2011

For the FIRST time out of about 8 times... I DONATED A FULL BAG of blood!!! For some reason, no matter how much water I consume, I have crummy, tiny veins. Also, when they stick the only decent one in my left arm... it's right next to a valve. So, I kind of have everything going against me every time I try. But, 18 minutes and 50 seconds in, I reach 590mL and life is peachy!

Ice Fishing! 7a-1p 3.5.2011

THIS was cool. I was hoping to catch SOMETHING but, alas, it was not to be. It was still a fantastic experience.





The... well... "unsettling" crack that I'd been sitting on the whole time.

1 comment:

  1. Dinner, Ice Fishing and Snow shoeing all look amazing. I'm so glad you're enjoying the whole Idaho experience.

    ReplyDelete